Rails 5 - beta Attribute API
Rails-5.0-beta1 is available after tenth anniversary of Rails 1.0. still there are apps ruunning in production based on Rails-5.0-beta1 for Example Basecamp 3.
Featured New Stuff
- [Action Cable] (https://github.com/rails/rails/tree/master/actioncable)
- [Rails API] (https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/19832)
- [New Command Router] (https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/18878)
- [Attributes API] (https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/8c752c7ac739d5a86d4136ab1e9d0142c4041e58/activerecord/lib/active_record/attributes.rb)
- [Application Record] (https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/22567)
- [ActiveRecord::Relation#or ] (https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/16052)
Your models are getting a new attribute class method in Rails 5, allowing you to easily define a relationship between the model and a non-Active Record type. No more misusing serialize!
And if you get stuck… Ask Here
email me email@example.com