fastlane tools family introduction snapshot
fastlane-Snapshot lets you Automate taking localized screenshots of your iOS app on every device.
Problem: You have an iPhone app. You support 20 languages. You updated the design. You want to release the update to the App Store. What’s missing?
Solution: You have to manually create 20 (languages) x 5 (devices) x 5 (screenshots) = 500 screenshots.
Or Use fastlane famliy tool
- Create hundreds of screenshots in multiple languages on all simulators
- Configure it once, store the configuration in git
- Do something else, while the computer takes the screenshots for you
- Integrates with fastlane and deliver
- Generates a beautiful web page, which shows all screenshots on all devices. This is perfect to send to Q&A or the marketing team
- snapshot automatically waits for network requests to be finished before taking a screenshot (we don’t want loading images in the App Store screenshots)
- Support for advanced configuration, like preprocess macros or prefilling of data
- 100% open source unlike Apple
snapshot successfully created new screenshots, it will generate a beautiful html file to get a quick overview of all screens:
Your screenshots will be stored in
./screenshots/ by default.
From now on, you can run snapshot to create new
screenshots of your app.
And if you get stuck… Ask Here
email me firstname.lastname@example.org